Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Swatch: KIKO No. 295

(above indoor light - below natural light)

First thing I would like to say that for these swatch I changed the lighting for my indoor pictures, but they came out pretty dark so I think I will go back to the previous lighting.
In fact the first picture is absolutely not color accurate, the color came out too dark, almost royal blue. The second picture is more accurate.
Now to the polish.
This color is my favorite from the last KIKO haul. It's not a surprise to me since I know I love blue, wheter it's polish, clothes or anything else.
This is a nice add to my blue polishes. I really love it and I already wear it for about three days without getting tired of it, strange thing for me since I like to change my polish more often if I have the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment