Sunday, April 25, 2010

Swatch: CND No. 565 Sweet

(above camera flash - below natural light)

My first CND polish and I really love it. I love the color, the formula and the brush.
The only let down is that is really similar to other two colors that I already have: ORLY Pixy Stix and basic 42. They are not identical but very similar. Below you can see a comparision.



The first time I saw Sweet was on ALU and I loved it immediately. I didn't purchase his "twin" Sugar Sparkle because I already had a KIKO polish that looked similar so here is Sweet with a layer of KIKO 228. The final look is ok but maybe in the future I will still purchase Sugar Sparkle because it seem really nice.


Here the comparion I talked about above.
As you can see the colors are similar but different.
Compared to Sweet, Pixy Stix is more peach toned and the basic polish is more darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment