Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Scratchin' the Seven Year Itch


Hey everyone!! Today's nail design is one I've wanted to do for ages, it was inspired by Andy Warhol's Marilyn, c.1967 (On Blue Ground). It's not perfect, but I think I did alright, given the size, and time I had. :) A few of them look a tad 'challenged' but what can ya do, I was already up til 1 am doing them! I hope you all like them!!



I used Orly Gumdrop for the background, a mix of American Apparel Manila and American Apparel Cotton for the hair, China Glaze Flyin' High for the eyeshadow, China Glaze Salsa for the lips and shirt, as well as mixed with American Apparel Cotton for the face. For the lines/shading, I used American Apparel Hassid. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

And a message for one of my readers: Tia- send your dad a text message! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment