Monday, April 12, 2010

So Outta Shape, I'd Settle for Half-Toned!


Happy Monday, people!! (Ok, Mondays pretty much suck, but I'm trying to be positive, lol) Today's design was inspired by my career, and what I went to school for. One of my favorite things in college was learning about different printing techniques, styles, etc. I decided to try to do a halftone on the nails, I couldn't get the rosette quite right, but I'm overall pretty happy with the effect. If my professors could see me now.... :-P lol



I used Sally Hansen All the White Stuff as a base, with Essie Foot Loose, American Apparel Manila, American Apparel Peacock, and American Apparel Hassid applied with Konad Plate m60. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Sorry for the state of my cuticles, I've been slacking on the Lemony Flutter application. *sigh* :-P

BTW, thank you to all the well-wishers that posted hoping that I'd stop hurting! :) I have the best readers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment