Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Animal Style


So today's nails are for the west-coasters, whom I hope will recognize them as the In-N-Out Burger cup design!! :) I LOVE In-N-Out, it is one of the places that keeps me here on the west coast! :-P I had it for dinner last night, and while I was eating, I looked at the cup and thought that the design would make for good nail art. Now, mind you, I've had In-N-Out of the idea list for some time now, but the original intent was to include it with a bevy of other fast food logos, but when this idea presented itself, I had no choice but to dedicate a day to it. :-D

The inspiration (I swear I heard angels singing, and possibly children's laughter):



The nails:



I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, with China Glaze Salsa for the palm trees, line, and squiggle line. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Hmmm, maybe Ill have it for lunch again today... Cheeseburger , no onion, fries lightly well, and a Dr. Pepper, please!!

On a suckier note, I get to have a root canal today, *cry* so I'm freaking out a bit.

Fortunately, GLEE is on tonight, so I have something to look forward to!!! YAY I'm so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment