Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Between a Rockabilly and a Hard Place


Today was another totally awesome day!! It was the last exhausting day of CosmoProf, and I got to meet celebrity manicurist Elle, from Barielle, Hannah and the gang from Nails Magazine, and I got the chance to hang out and chat with Michelle of All Lacquered Up for most of the day, which ended in some super tasty In N Out and a mad dash to the airport so Michelle could get to her flight on time! :) All in all, a great day!

Today's nails remind me of 'Rockabilly' style, with the cheetah print and red combination. I think I've been listening to Imelda May too much lately. You should check her out, she's amazing, my favorite is 'Big Bag Handsome Man'. These are going to be hard to remove, I like them so much!! :)


I used American Apparel California Trooper as a base, with butterLONDON Crumpet for the 'blobs', outlined in MAC Showy, with Nubar Sexy Red for the moon. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

WOOT!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment