Monday, January 18, 2010

Racy Lacy


Day 97

Guten tag, people! :-P

I decided for today's nails, I would jump on the lace nail bandwagon, and give it a whirl. Let me tell you, it's HARD. It's also VERY uncomfortable, because the edges are really rough. This would probably work best on artificial nails, were you could get the fit a lot better and all that jazz. I dunno, from a foot or more away they look kinda rad, but they're definitely not for up close viewing... at least not mine, anyway. It took forever though, so I decided to post it :-P



I used American Apparel Palm Springs as a base for all nails except the ring finger, where I used China Glaze Salsa. The lace was just some cheap lace edging I got at Wal-mart. Topped it off with 3 or so coats of Seche Vite top coat... I dunno, I lost count.

I dunno, all in all, not my favorite, but they can't all be winners. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment