Friday, January 8, 2010

Hope This Makes the Grad-ient


Day 87

Hey everyone! Day 6 of the plague- feeling marginally better, thanks to handfuls of Tylenol Sinus Severe Congestion pills. I'd estimate my head's weight at approximately 39 lb. now!! (Which goes to help out my New Year's resolution #1- lose a few lb.!! WOOOO!)

Anyway, so I fell asleep on the couch at like 8:30 last night, without eating dinner even, and woke up this morning at 7:00, and was shaking so bad I couldn't hand paint anything, so I decided to sponge a gradient, and do some Konading. :-P YAY FOR KONAD!!! I also got to use the American Apparel polishes I bought the other day, and they're great. Really great. Honestly? I'm a tad surprised at how much I like them, and at $6, or since I bought 6 of them, 3 for $15, you can't really beat em.



I used American Apparel Mouse as a base, with American Apparel Mount Royal sponged on top of it, and then China Glaze Millennium applied with Konad Disc C05 from the Coraline I Kit. Topped it off with Seche Vite top coat. :-)

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment