Sunday, January 24, 2010

May I Have This Dance?


Day 103

So I went to American Apparel today, hoping to nab Hassim, one of the few of their polishes that I haven't bought yet, only to find that they've been sent back to the company!! Rumor has is that they're revising certain aspects of the polish/packaging. I was surprised to hear this, because honestly, I love the polishes- most of them are nearly opaque in one coat, making them divine for Konading, and for freehand nail art as well! Anyway, while I was there, I chatted with the sales associates that were working, a lovely young lady, and a nice guy whose names I didn't ask for because I'm sometimes socially inept, and don't think about that sort of thing. Anyway, they know who they are- yay Miracle Mile American Apparel store! :) Anyway, that story was told to set me up for the explanation of the inspiration for my nails today, the guy suggested that I do dance-themed nails, since he was a dancer. I'm not sure this is what he was thinking of, since he mentioned ballet shoes, etc, but this is what immediately popped into my head for some reason... I was inspired!! :-) So, dear American Apparel lad, these are for you, I even used AA polish! :-P



I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, with China Glaze Liquid Leather for the dance steps and directions. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment