Wednesday, January 27, 2010

All Systems Go!


Day 106

Another Apple-inspired mani today- this one is for you old school Mac enthusiasts! (Yes, I know that it's the Finder icon, too, but it was originally the MAC OS logo... 8.1 baby!!) Yay for iPad!! :)



I used Essie Sag Harbor as a base, which I got on clearance at Ulta for $3, and I'm loving it, I think it'll get used lots in the future, it's just such a pretty color!!! For the other half of the logo, I used China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le, for the black lines, I used China Glaze Liquid Leather and for the dark blue lines, I used American Apparel Mount Royal, which is a perfect darker version of China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le. :-P I topped it off with two coats of Seche Vite top coat to get that new computer shine? :-P

Are you excited about the new iPad? Awesometacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment