Wednesday, May 12, 2010

She Bangs


At least my fingertips do! ;) Today's nails are simple (even though they were a pain to do because the design would NOT stick to the matte- which I finally top-coated) Today has been a less ambitious day with my sister, we went to Trader Joe's - her first time!! We also went to REI and one of the outlet malls, tonight we are going to the other outlets, Casa Don Juan, and either the Eiffel Tower or Stratosphere tower at night. :-D



I used OPI for Sephora What's a Tire Jack? Matte as a base, with China Glaze Millennium applied with Konad Plate s5. I topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite top coat because the stupid gun wouldn't stick to the matte. I had to redo them in the 5 minutes it took to find my camera. *argh*

Gives a whole meaning to 'finger guns', eh?

I also thought that I'd show you my toes, even though I abhor my feet. (I have wonky feet, the scar(s) you may see are from surgery I had as a teenager- fun fact, I still have a screw in my foot! I just thought the idea of bacon on my 'piggies' was funny. Please don't judge my hideous foot! lol



:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment