Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bundled Up With Butter


Howdy!!! So recently, I read about Bundle Monster on amazon, and of course, had to order the plate set, I mean come on - 21 plates for $17.99 with free shipping? Yup, I'm in. These plates are exactly like Konad plates, but with different designs. I've purchased all the Konad plates I really wanted in the last 6 months, so after I saw the new images on these- I had to get them- the images are awesome, and right up my alley, not a ton of girly stuff, great patterns, and other great images! Plus, for $17.99, I couldn't really beat it. Today, i decided to use one of the plates along with one of the new American Apparel colors, Butter, which I reviewed today on The Daily Nail Reviews. Hope you like it! I learned that Damone Roberts 1968 is not great for Konading, argh!! lol This is pretty subtle, but has a lovely spring feel to it.



I used American Apparel Butter as a base, then used OPI Damone Roberts 1968 applied with Bundle Monster plate BM06 Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment