Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh La la!


Hey all!! Today was the first day my sister was in town, and boy did we pack it in!! I introduced her to In N Out for lunch, Grimaldi's (best pizza ever) for dinner, we saw the BODIES exhibit, the CSI Exhibit, and the Shark Reef, she won $21 on a Star Wars slot machine, and we went to Anthony Cools (so funny I had tears running down my face and my throat and face hurt from laughing so hard). Anyway, the final stop was the Anthony Cools show at Paris, so I did Paris themed nails!! I wanted to do a loose interpretation of the Eiffel tower...



I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the Eiffel towers and 'Bonjour!'. For the red stripe, I used China Glaze Salsa and for the blue, I used Pure Ice French Kiss. Topped it off with two coats of Seche Vite top coat.

à bientôt! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment