Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mum's the Word


So today I did some swatching of some new colors I snagged at ULTA (post will be up tomorrow), so I didn't have a ton of time left in the day to do an awesometacular design, but I love how simple and striking the palette and image I used for today's design are. I used another of the Bundle Monster plates for this design, I think that it looks like a stylized version of a Chrysanthemum, or 'Mum'.



I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the black mums and Essie Foot Loose for the pink mums, which I applied with Bundle Monster plate BM02. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Today was an awesome day- the story that was written about me for the Las Vegas Weekly Magazine was posted online, and the print version hits newsstands tomorrow here in Vegas!!! :) I'm thrilled!!

Las Vegas Weekly: Nailed It!.

I loved the article- and the last line was a perfect ending! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment