Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tutorial #036: Meisa Kuroki - hellcat inspired


In this tutorial I tried to copy the nails Meisa is wearing on the cover of her first album"hellcat".
I'm not very satisfied with the final result but I like the idea so I will try it again in the future.

What you need: a dotting tool, some silver glitter.

Colors:


  • Base Coat: KIKO White strong&shiny No.05
  • Metallic Grey: China Glaze - Awaken
  • Silver: basic No. 449
  • Glitter: Catherine Arley No.128
  • Top Coat: KIKO No.03
How to:
  1. Apply your base coat.
  2. Apply a dark grey polish, better if metallic.
  3. With a dotting tool and a silver polish draw the contours of your nail.
  4. Repeat "step 3" with a silver glitter polish. I added some sparse glitter too. Don't use too much glitter or it will get lumpy. Let it dry prefectly and apply your top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment