Monday, June 21, 2010

Have a Ball!!


It is the Summer Solstice today!! when I think of summer, I think of the beach, even if I never go there. :-D (this skin doesn't like sunlight, trust me :-P) So today's nails are a beach-themed design, with bright primary colored beach balls on each finger. :-D So whoop it up, summer is officially here, pull out your bikinis and go out and 'have a ball'!


I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud as a base with China Glaze Salsa for the red, Pure Ice French Kiss for the blue, and American Apparel Manila for the yellow. For the shading on the white, I used a mixture of Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud and Pure Ice French Kiss, for the shading on the red and blue, I just added American Apparel Hassid to the base color, and for the shading on the yellow, I used Zoya Jancyn. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat for that shiny vinyl feel. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment