Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sorry, my Darlings...

My sincerest apologies for the lack of posting yesterday and today.

Last night, I fell asleep shortly after I got home and took a shower. I got into bed to get warm, and ending up zonking out until this morning. Lights on, TV on, everything left on downstairs.... Yeah. COMA.

Anyway, that brings us to today. Today I worked my full-time job from 8a-5p, then hauled my butt to my second part-time job to work from 5:30p-11:30p. What this means to you is that there won't be any nails until tomorrow, since I won't even get home before midnight.

I hope that you'll forgive me, and come back to the blog! :) (2 days isn't TOO bad in the scheme of things, right??!)

Anyway. I DOUBLE pinky-swear that I'll have nails up tomorrow. Scouts honor. (I totally made it to Brownie status...wait...that's only the first level of Girl Scout isn't it? Whatever, I sold the cookies.)

2-day old nail design hugs to you all,

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment