Friday, November 20, 2009

Twicurious.


Day 38

So, I had to be appropriately twi-dorked out last night for the New Moon midnight showing... yes, yes, I know.... so I screen printed shirts for my roommate and myself:



They're printed with silver sparkly ink. Very teeny bopper, I know. :-P

Anyway, on to the twilight nails, each nail is a different book cover from the series...



Index finger: twilight

Used: Zoya Raven as a base, China Glaze White on White with Zoya Charlize on top for the skin color, with Zoya Gretchen and Zoya Angelina for shading on the skin. For the apple, I used China Glaze Salsa and then mixed some Zoya Raven for shading.

Middle finger: new moon

Used: Zoya Raven as a base, with China Glaze White on White for the flower, with China Glaze Salsa on top for the veining in the flower, and then Zoya Envy for the stem.

Ring finger: eclipse

Used: Zoya Raven as a base, with China Glaze Salsa over China Glaze White on White so it would show up, and then mixed with Zoya Raven for shading.

Pinky finger: breaking dawn

Used: Zoya Raven as a base, with China Glaze White on White for the tile and the chess piece, China Glaze Salsa for the pawn in the background, and Zoya Raven for shading.

Thumb: heart. no book :)

Used: Zoya Raven as a base with China Glaze White on White and China Glaze Salsa for the design.

Are you twicurious?

No comments:

Post a Comment