Tuesday, November 24, 2009

She's a Brick...HAAAAUUUSSE.


Day 42

I'm mighty mighty, lettin' it all hang out. Ok, maybe not, but it made me giggle.

Today's nails are (obviously) brick-inspired. :-P



I used OPI Ginger Bells as a base, with Zoya Angelina and Zoya Dakota stippled on with a big fluffy brush. The 'mortar' is a mixture of lots of China Glaze White on WhiteZoya Angelina, and OPI Ginger Bells.


This is the other creation I made last night, 'toucans', they are candies with a center of mango, passionfruit, and white chocolate ganache enrobed in a thin layer of white chocolate. Mmmmm. They usually are brightly colored yellow and red, but it was my first time making them at home rather than in class, and I didn't want to screw them up and not be able to reuse the chocolate.. so....white 'toucans'. They taste the same though! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment