Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tutorial #005: Sparkling Coral

Wednesday morning I was in town with my mum and I found a little shop that sells nail polishes at very low prices. Obviously I didn't come home empty handed. I bought the coral nail polish and the holographic glitter used in this nail art and also a Maybelline nail polish called Simply Mauve that is almost transparent but has a beautiful mirror effect.

What you need: some holographic glitter, clear rhinestones and gold hearts.

Colors:

Smalti

  • Base Coat: Broadway Nail Care No. 04
  • Coral: LAYLA No. 75
  • Top Coat: Deborah 7 Days Long No.00

How to:

  1. 02b Apply your base coat.
  2. 03b Apply two coats of nail polish.
  3. 04b On the ring finger I applied also some rhinestones to create a ribbon. Put a clear rhinestone in the lower part of the nail and then the two hearts. Start apply the holographic glitter.
  4. 05b On the thumb I put the rhinestones in the middle of the nail and then the holographic glitter.

_________________________________________

Here is the final result. I tought it would take a lot of time to put on the glitter one by one but it took actually about 20 minutes. I think it is worth while.

06

No comments:

Post a Comment