Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tutorial #010: Mint Ribbon


This nail art is really funny and cute.

What you need: a thin brush, some rhinestones.

Colors:

Smalti 1

  • Base Coat: Debby nail THERAPY smoothing base + minerals
  • Light Green: KIKO No. 268
  • Green: RIVEEL No. 121
  • Fuxia: RIMMEL Lycra PRO No. 402 URBAN PURPLE
  • Glitter Pink: KIKO No: 241
  • Top Coat: Deborah 7 Days Long No.00

How to:

  1. 02b Apply your base coat.
  2. 03b Apply two coat of light green.
  3. 04b Draw the tip with a darker green.
  4. 05b With the thin brush draw a line with the fuxia polish.
  5. 06b On the ring finger and the thumb I added a small ribbon. It isn't an easy thing to do so if you are not skilled I suggest you to leave the nail like that. I hate when I mess up a nail and I have to start again.
  6. 07b Here my thumb. In the end I added also a glitter pink polish over the fuxia to give it a 3D feeling and in the end a little rhinestone.

I took my inspiration from a Japanese magazine. Here is the original:


01

This is a more "darker" variation".


No comments:

Post a Comment