Thursday, February 26, 2009

Christrio Gelacquer! Soak Off Gel!

Finally!! Something exciting! I just bought a whole set of Christrio Soak Off Gelacquer!

Initially when I first started out, I didn't really plan to get gels as I personally really much prefer the structure of Acrylic nails than Gel nails. So anyway, I still do not like the idea of traditional gel(hard gel) cos I hate the removal and I think most of you do too! It's non soak off and needs to be filed and filed............... hate it!!

So! I've been searching for a nice soak off gel with a nice range of colours, something hard enough to do a gel sculpture extension, and I finally found Christrio Gelacquer! It's also what I always see in Jap nail magazines.

Okok, I'm really excited cos I bought ALL the colors they have at the moment. 42 of them!!

And I learnt some new gel nail art techniques.

Can't wait to paint them onto samples and start! There's alot that gels can do!

I'll be coming up with a price list for gel nails and all, so stay tuned for updates!

My current mood is: Hyper

No comments:

Post a Comment